Cervicogenic headache treatment in Gurgaon, headaches happen for many reasons. It can be hard to know what kind you have and what causes it. But if it’s related to trouble in your neck, there’s a chance it’s a carcinogenic headache (CH).
Cervicogenic headache treatment in Gurgaon, one symptom of cervicogenic headache (CH) is pain that comes from a sudden movement of your neck. Another is that you get head pain when your neck remains in the same position.
Other symptoms may include:
- Pain on one side of your face or head.
- Steady pain that doesn’t throb.
- Head pain when you sneeze, cough, or take a deep breath.
- An attack of pain that can last for days or hours.
- normally, you can’t move your neck.
- Pain that stays in one spot, like the front, back, or side of your head or your eye.
Even though cervicogenic headche (CH) and migraine are different, some of the symptoms can be similar. For example, you may:
- Feel sick to your stomach
- Throw up
- Feel uncomfortable or sick with loud noise
- Have blurry vision
- Have pain in your shoulder or arm
- Feel sick or uncomfortable in bright light
Cervicogenic headache treatment in Gurgaon:
If you have cervicogenic headaches(CH), there are several ways to lessen the pain, or get rid of it completely:
Muscle relaxers, Non-steroidal anti-inflammatories (aspirin or ibuprofen), and other pain relievers may ease the pain.
This may temporarily relieve pain and can help you better work with physical therapy.
Exercises and stretches can help. Work with a physical therapist or your doctor to find out what kind of exercise is best and safest for you.
This is a mix of massage, physical therapy, and joint movement. It should only be done by a physical therapist, an osteopath, or a chiropractor.