Plantar fasciitis treatment in Gurgaon
Plantar fasciitis treatment in Gurgaon, the heel pain is also called Plantar Fasciitis. Plantar Fasciitis is a type of tissue that begins from the heel and extends to the toes. This tissue performs as a shock absorber. This tissue if stressed or injured can cause leg pain.
Causes for Plantar Fasciitis / Heel pain
- Standing constantly.
- flat foot or more curved.
- Being overweight can put a full load on the plantar fascia.
- Wrong footwear
- Wrong walking method.
- Women aged between 40 and 60 are more likely to suffer from plantar fasciitis.
Symptoms of Plantar Fasciitis / Heel pain
- Unbearable pain when walking in the morning.
- Severe pain when trying to stand.
- From heel to the toe, there is pain.
To prevent Plantar Fasciitis / Heel pain
Exercises for Plantar Fasciitis
- If you need exercise to reduce the pain of Plantar Fasciitis, the following types of exercises may help your health
- When you wake up in the morning, hold the toe by hand, it stretches for 10 seconds 3 times.
- Place a bottle or ball under the heel of the foot, and roll your feet 10 times over it.
- The towel or band is to be held in the toes and grabbed and pulled with both hands. Hold it by your side for 10 seconds and then relax and also release.
- Take wall support and stand with hands on the wall, in the next step bend at the knee.